Friday, January 16, 2015

Journey to Slim Thick

I have become obsessed with the extra weight I've gained since November. It haunts me like a bad dream. So instead of complaining about it like I did here, I've come up with a plan. My plan is to use a combination of Jillian Michaels' workout dvds with a hint of Blogilates for 5 days a week. Wish me luck. I usually lose motivation halfway through a workout. But this is something I need to conquer in order to accomplish my fitness goals. -sigh- why is losing weight harder than gaining it? Ugh.
Reisha 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck girlie. Slim thick is the best way isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Hopefully I can get this working out thing down. I'm all over the place lol

      Delete
  2. I hear you. I'm in the process of trying to lose some weights too. Good luck. I nominated you for the one Lovely Blog Award. Check it out here http://hypnozglam.com/2015/01/thats-one-lovely-blog/
    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Edwige!
      Thank you so much for the nomination!!! I'm honored.

      Delete

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)