Sunday, February 15, 2015

Unmotivated and Lost

That's how I feel. I didn't know how to start this post. Don't even know how its going to end. My feelings are all over the place. I'm stressed and would rather sleep my days away. This may be because I'm feeling depressed about life again or it could be because my school isn't the right fit for me. They have me doing a bunch of classes that aren't needed towards my degree and I'm more stressed than ever about passing them. All I want to be is a Medical Assistant. Yet they're making it so damn difficult. I'm stuck... I'm being pressured to finish before May of 2016 but if I can't pass Anatomy and Physiology part II, I'll never graduate. A class that isn't needed because I'll never use it in real life. I feel only a nurse should take that course but who am I to criticize the curriculum other than the student who has wasted not only time but thousands of dollars in tuition. The thought of that depresses me. If I switch schools, I may be subjected to loans. I'm pretty stuck in life.

Don't know who to talk to about it. Seems like everyone these days are out for themselves. I'm so used to being the strong one and go to one for my friends and family that I don't have someone like that for myself.

SO yeah, I don't know what's next...
Reisha 

4 comments:

  1. Aww girlie praying for better days for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN DO THIS.YOU REALLY CAN.SO PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND START STUDYING. It's now or never babe.
    So please don't make choices you'll regret for the rest of your life.
    Peace,love and tons of hugs!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you! This comment made me feel so much better. Thank you!!! xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)