Friday, December 12, 2014

Lately.

Bye Bye November .. Hola December

Yes I'm behind.
Yes, finals took over.
No, I'm not crazy.
Yes, I'm posting this at a random time.
College is done for the semester. I was feeling burnt out. Good news is I could have had all A's, had I not fell ill. But oh well. My final grades are three A's and two B's. My exam grades were looking like A, A, B, B and a C. I had 6 classes mind you. But one didn't have an exam so it was an A. I was hoping that would boost my GPA up to a 3.5. But it barely even helped my GPA. I went from a 3.20 to a 3.28. I'm trying my hardest to reach 3.5. Aside from that, its officially 364 more days until I graduate. Yup, I began a countdown back in August and I'm already preparing for my after graduation plans. I don't know what I'd like to do yet but I'll soon have an idea.

I hate work. I hate my job. I'm just so ready to become a Medical Assistant and work weekdays and be off weekends. Making the real money. My checks currently suck because of all these holidays. Let me not complain though because I am blessed to have a job but I'd much rather be working part-time at the zoo. I miss that job so much. I miss the people and the money I was making. I was having fun as a merchandiser and nothing brought me more joy than going to work for them. I may just quit my current job in the summer and dedicate all my time to the zoo again... I don't know. Two checks are nicer than just one lol.

Dating is blah. Mainly because I need to love myself before I can love another. My ex still calls. My best friend still has a crush on me. I haven't sorted through those issues nor my self esteem issues yet. I no longer use Tinder because the guys on there don't catch my interest. I'm good with being single. I'm fine being alone. I won't be forever but right now I have a few goals to tend to before thinking of dating. It isn't my motive right now. Maybe one day.

I don't think I ever have good health news. This Thanksgiving I realized I've put on 10-15 lbs and I cannot fit anything in my closet. All of those lbs have went to my tummy and my tummy makes me look pregnant :/ Yeah, can't get worse. I'm constantly reminded of how big I am when I eat or when I get on Instagram. I am insecure, yes. But this is ridiculous. My family crack jokes and sometimes at night, I lie awake thinking of how unhappy I am with my body. That called for a change. I plan on starting the new year dedicating myself to at-home workouts to kill my belly fat and get me in shape to fit all of my old (and new) clothes. I still have clothes with the tags on them because I have nowhere to wear them to. Well, now I can't fit them so what's worse? I've been doing my research and I plan to document my monthly (or even weekly) progress through my blog. I just haven't figured out all the kinks yet. But with doing research, I plan to use Jillian Michaels' dvds. I don't eat unhealthy but lately, I do eat a lot and sit on my butt at work for 8 hours of the day. Its time for a change and I'm going to do it. My health pretty much depends on it.

One of my best friends is pregnant. Its shhh because she's not announcing it to the world which means I cannot disclose her name yet. Im so excited for her but at the same time Im sad because she was one of the only friends I had left with no babies. Oh well. She will make a great mother and I get to be an Aunt! Still.. all my friends are all getting into relationships, having babies, moving out of their parents' homes or getting new cars. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here, wondering when Fruit by the Foot is going to bring back plain Strawberry fruit roll ups. I can't be the only one curious of that lol.
Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)