Sunday, September 18, 2016

Wash Day - Sept. 2016

Hey loves. Sundays are my favorites. I went and bought new hair products last week and kinda splurged on my gift cards at Rite Aid and the Dollar Store. However, today I'm using Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship shampoo and conditioner with Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist as a deep conditioner.

First off, when I was fully relaxed, Herbal Essences was my go to product. Shoot, it still is. I love the smell of this specific brand though. It smells great. Not too strong and not too light. I usually use Long Term Relationship when I want to straighten my hair because it seems like this shampoo and conditioner helped keep my hair straight. Today, I used it for a roller set.

The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist is new for me. I just purchased it at my dollar store for $2. I've heard a lot of great things about it. To say the least, it didn't disappoint. When I squeezed the product into my hands and spread it throughout my hair, it instantly made my hair feel soft. I know I used a lot of moisture products this wash day but I followed up with Aphogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer which is a protein leave-in conditioner. My hair reacts well to protein and I knew I was using a lot of moisture based products so I needed a little protein to mix in.

After all of that mumbo jumbo, I winded up using Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream and water to set my perm rods. I decided that once a week I was going to set aside time to redo my perm rod sets so my hair is set for the week. My last perm rod set lasted me 5 days. It couldve been more but I ended up combing it out on the 6th day because I wanted a bun (which didn't happen). I only used 20 perm rods this time. Last time I used 24. I still have 24 left over because I accidentally bought too many.

I have sooo many new products to share with you all. However, I get lazy and forget to write about them. Until next time....
Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)