Sunday, August 21, 2016

Lately.

This will be my third post as a 22 year old. Its been THAT long. You're probably wondering "what the hell happened to her?" Well, I didn't have internet for a period of time. But I'm back! Here's what's new in my life!

I'm still in college. Most of my peers have graduated already but I will take a little bit longer and that's okay. This isn't a race. It's my life. I have a bunch of time to get this done. I have a plan now. Well, I'm going to graduate with my Associate in the Arts then transfer to my local university for Healthcare Administration. After graduating with my Bachelor's from there, I plan on getting my Master's in Business Administration with a specialty in Human Resource Management. I'm going to be the next Lisa Cuddy (House reference - I just found out exactly who she was and what she does lol). It's going to take some time but I like school so I don't see the issue. I graduate with my Associate's in Spring of 2017. I'm so ready for this. But I don't know if I'm mentally prepared for these next two semesters of 16 credit hours. Classes start August 22nd and I'm already nervous by some of the standards the professors holds us by. Some of them are outrageous.

Over the summer, I worked two jobs. The job I mentioned here and my previous campus job. Work has slowed down for me. I recently left the OG (the third job from here) to find a new second job. I only left because management was playing with my hours and I didn't like it. For now, I'm going to live off my campus job and my loan money until I can find something else to fill the void. I need to have two jobs to afford my car ugh.

Dating has gone so wrong for me. I tried to go on a date with this guy I found really mind stimulating but he gave me his number and doesn't reply to my texts or offers to go out. Its like he's not interested. But I don't understand why he'd give me his number if he wasn't. Boys are stupid. Case closed.

Health is swell. I haven't had a depression episode in a while. It feels great to be free of those. I feel like a completely different person. Like I can get back to the woman I was before the medication. I've even lost weight since my 2015 weight gain with the medication. Now only if I could eat right and get my stomach together. For now, I love myself.

Friends are iffy. I love them though.

I hope you're doing well.
Tweet me some time :)
I'm still around!
Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)