Friday, August 19, 2016

A to Z

I found this blog post on Kendel's blog and I loved it so much that I figured I'd give it a try. I enjoy questions and would love for my followers to know me a bit better so here we go!
A. Attached or Single? I am currently single but I'm still attached to my ex. I miss him a lot but that hasn't stopped me from hitting the dating scene.
B. Best Friend? I have three best friends. They know who they are so I do not feel the need to name names, ya know?
C. Cake or Pie? Definitely cake. Yum yum yum. I love wedding and graduation cake the most! We're celebrating things most people don't get to do in their lifetime!
D. Day of Choice? My favorite day is Sunday as well as Kendel's. Like she said, its a great day to relax and play catchup on assignments.
E. Essential Item? My iPhone. It means the world to me and I'd be completely lost with it. *Cues "Lost Without You" by Robin Thicke*
F. Favourite Colour? My favorite color is turquoise. I love that shade of blue so much.
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? I’m not a fan of both of those things. I was when I was little but currently, no. If I had to choose though, I'd go with bears.
H. Home town? Toledo. I hate the city. Ready to leave it.
I. Indulgence? Shopping. A girl has it bad! But I swear I only shop to relieve stress.
J. January or July? love January. What is cool about this is in America its Winter but in New Zealand, July is Winter. Hi Kendel!
K. Kids? I would love to have some. Maybe two - a boy and a girl. But I am deeply afraid of childbirth. So I don't see this happening too far into my future.
L. Life is not complete without…? Family and friends. They mean the absolute world to me.
M. Memory you cherish? The time Tiffany and I were down at her house at 2 or 3 in the morning discussing tattoos, boys and wedding songs while watching a scary movie. We stayed up all night talking about everything. I miss her so much. Rest in peace babygirl.
N. Numbers of brothers/sisters? I have one deceased brother who would have been 15 years old in this current day. I also have a half brother named Juan who turned 38 on the 13th. I wish I had more siblings because I wish I had that closeness to someone. But nope. Its just me and my lonely.
O. Oranges or Apples? Oranges! Apples take out teeth. Oranges are very sweet and delicious.
P. Pet Peeves? Drivers who don't use their turning signal, couples who sit on the same side of the booth when there is no one on the other side, and people who eat your food off your plate without permission. I probably have more but this sums it up a bit.
Q. Quotes? "When it comes down to it. I let people think what they want. And if they care enough to bother with what I do, I already know I'm better than them." This is by Marilyn Monroe. Its my favorite quote because in high school, it seemed like everyone was worried about what class I was skipping and who I was dating. Not only because they were nosy but because they were usually very negative about how I ran my life. Kinda like Marilyn Monroe. This quote speaks to me.
R. Reasons to smile? Class getting cancelled, getting in bed after a long day, pancakes, lazy days, receiving a good grade and receiving mail or special gifts you ordered yourself.
S. Season of choice? Fall and Spring. I couldn't choose. Its not too hot and not too cold.
T. Tea or Coffee? Tea. Especially sleepy-time tea. It puts me to sleep! & I love sleep.
U. Unknown fact about me? I'm pretty open so there's really nothing unknown about me :)
V. Vegetable? Corn. Absolute favorite.
W. Worst habit? Procrastinating. I'm the Queen of this.
X. X-Ray or Ultra-sound? Neither. Never had any of it. 
Y. Your favourite trip? When I went to see Beyonce and Jay-Z in Cincinnati for the On The Run tour.
Z. Zodiac sign? Aries :p
Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)