Monday, February 15, 2016

Why Dating Is So Wrong For Me.

I am ready to mingle and be single and be great. However, I can't. I'm in a bad spot at the moment. I am like the shyest person there is when it comes to someone I like of the opposite sex. I never know what to say and my high pitched voice seems like it becomes higher when I try to talk.

Around the person I like, I can't help but to be quiet. Usually thinking of what to say. Its a hard habit to break.

Maybe its the whole thing that I'm not outgoing.. Or maybe I'm afraid of rejection... Scratch that. I am afraid of rejection.. I am a beautiful girl with an ambitious, optimistic attitude. Yet I know my flaws and I tend to think that everyone else does too.

This is something I must work on, but I don't know how. Until then, my ass gone be single forever.


Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)