Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Frustrated Rant About Education

Education has been stressed to me as the most important thing in one's life. I've been told that school matters more than anything at my age. & I've been lead to believe this. Now as I try to better myself and go to school, I'm constantly hit with different obstacles that makes it nearly impossible for me to go to school.

School is expensive. In order to go to the college of my choice, I must pay $8300 out of pocket for tuition in 18 months. Its about $500 a month :( I cannot afford that with my part-time job. This is included with a car note and car insurance. Not even with all the loans I could take out (and be denied for) that I could afford this school. Heck or any other school according to their calculations. I currently hate my job and the thought of staying there any longer than a year truly upsets me. To think I can't afford an education so I'm stuck there really sucks. Im a sad cookie....

Just another setback I must overcome. I don't know what's next to come.
Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)