Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Where have you been?

Where have I been is a very good question. I've been trying to get my life back together. In December, I lost basically everything: my school, my job and almost my car. They're all related. I lost my school due to failing all my classes which caused me to lose my job and without a job, I almost lost my car. I was so depressed with life but I hung in there.

Currently, I'm not in school. I'm shopping around to find a school that works for me. I found a job that will work around my schedule if I do decide to go back (which I have but at a different school). So, I guess you can say things are fine now. I can't wait until they begin to look up positively.

As far as school, I plan to get my LPN license first then go and get my RN via ADN or BSN. I wanted to get my BSN straight out but couldn't afford going to a university so I'm starting step by step as little as possible. I'm currently torn between two schools. For both schools, I must take the TEAS V test to begin paperwork for the program. I take the tests 2/4 & 2/5. Wish me luck!

I'll be back then to update you on the TEAS test and what I used to help me study. Feel free to follow me on Twitter for frequent updates =)
Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)