Monday, December 07, 2015

Goodbye 2015!

This year has been nothing but BAD to me. & I've been depressed too many times to count this year. I feel like there's no hope in getting better. Along with the depressed feelings and unwillingness to do anything, I was told by two advisors that I'd never be a good nurse and I should quit trying to change my major. I was also told that I would not be good at any other school and should just remain a medical assistant student.

My pride has been shot and my depression has worsen. I'm not on medication and I feel my anxiety taking over my life. I'm just rambling on and on but I have no one to talk to. I feel alone in this world. & everyone who's trying to help, I wind up pushing away. Just my luck. I gave up in school, gave up on life and next is giving up on work. I'm scared of this carefree, "I'd rather never leave my bed" attitude. But then again, no one is listening. All I have is my little space on the internet.
Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)