Saturday, August 15, 2015

Lately.

I'm dropping out of college. Possibly. I'm giving it a lot of thought. I'm not graduating this May due to the fact I cannot pass Anatomy & Physiology pt2. I was advised to change my major. I was told I cannot take Anatomy anymore and its just best if I start over in another major. That broke my heart. Hell, I began looking into other schools. I found one that I like but the only problem is my job is connected to my current college. If I leave my current school, I won't start school again until October. This other school is willingly to take most of my credits so all I will do with them is take clinical classes. I'm torn between the two and don't really know what to do. It has done nothing but caused me stressed. I have until the 23rd to make up my mind. Pray for me.

I havent been to work in a week and its driving me crazy. I need a car. That way I can be at work and dont have to depend on public transportation to get me to and from somewhere. I also need to find another job so if I transfer schools.

When your best friend becomes your boyfriend, you cannot help but say yes when he asks to date you. SOO we're giving this a try as of Thursday night (the 13th).
Of course, I didn't believe it so my response was:
There's not very much to say since this relationship is still fairly new.

Health isn't too good. Doctors think I may have an overactive thyroid and my mental health has been entirely crummy. I'm currently on suicide watch because of my built up stress but its tearing me apart. Living with a mental illness is NOT easy.

My niece is officially a month old. I'd like to introduce you to my friend's daughter, Amina. She's a doll and she has my heart.

4 comments:

  1. Yay on the new relationship. Friendships to relationships are the best kind. I beg you to stick the college thing through though. If you need to vent feel free to message me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I may be contacting you soon. I do need to vent. Thanks so much Kay. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Dropping out of college is certainly a big step, but you have to do what is right for you at the end of the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I ended up staying. I couldn't let myself quit so easily. I was just overwhelmed.

      Delete

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)