Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Lately

I know I havent blogged in awhile. Feels great to be in your inbox again! I wanted to tell you what's new in my life. I haven't posted in awhile and I'll get to why in a minute or so. But for now, enjoy this post! Its with you in mind ;)

College is overwhelming. I chose to stay at my old school because they offered to allow me to retake Anatomy (which I am currently failing again). Today, I registered for my last three classes. I will graduate in May if I can pass Anatomy. I have devised a plan to obtain 349.5 points in the class to receive a C. All I have to do is pass my exams with 30/60 points and make sure that I do all the interactive assignments and answer the questions he gives us. College also has me stressed out because I am doing injections at the moment for class and its hard work trying not to hurt someone with a needle >_<

Work is bomb. I work 24 hours a week at one job and I am currently looking for a second job to help pay my car insurance and car note. Yes, ya'll, I have a car. I finally have a car that is not a lemon or deadbeat vehicle. It is a 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt and it hasn't been named yet. I got it a week ago (Sept. 28) so no more riding the bus for me. I have 3 interviews this week with my first interview being one for an Apple Store (more deets coming soon). My next two interviews are on Thursday and I will fill you in on those as well as the Apple Store interview later. I didn't get the job (sad face), but I have interviews at Best Buy and a hospital near my home. Wish me luck because I definitely need a second job to be able to pay for my car insurance ($208 - like whaaaaat?!). Along with that, I want to volunteer to be a Big Sister at this organization called Big Brother, Big Sister. They match you with a Little that's identical in personality to you and you go around doing cool things as sister and sister or brother and brother. Being the only child, I havent been able to experience what it is like to have a sibling so this would be good for me plus its volunteer hours that I could probably use in the future.

I no longer date my best friend. It lasted a week. It wasn't working out. All he did was talk about sex and wanting it and I wasn't and still am not ready for all that. So dating is off the table. I'm more interested in my car and a second job than a boy right now.

I decided to leave off health and friends for today. For today, I want to tell you where I've been. I've been living. Well, trying to anyway. Usually I'm existing and I've grown tired of that. Recently, Sept. 11, I went to see Janet Jackson perform live (amazing concert). But I haven't blogged. I've felt like I haven't had anything to say or don't know what to say. I haven't had any topics just pop up in my head and I didn't know what to say to you guys about it. SO I took a hiatus from blogging. I'm not even sure that I'm back yet. I'm around though. Email me.

Oh yeah, here's a picture of my car and me the day I got to bring it home:
Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)