Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Where I've Been.

Between looking for a new, higher paying job and the thought of switching colleges, I have completely abandoned my little space on the internet. I miss it. I just don't know what to blog about these days. & I'm sorry for that. & I'm really sorry for this post but I need to vent. I'm tired of having this bottled in:

I'M SO SICK OF COLLEGE!

Once again, I've been played but this time by a place that's supposed to educate me. I'm six classes away from my Associate's Degree but that means nothing because I cannot pass Anatomy & Physiology 2. I failed it twice and I only had two tries to take it. I've currently been blocked from taking it which means I need to change my major to a nonhealth related major. Its either I switch majors or switch schools.

It hurts because I've come so far just to be told I have to stop or start-over. All that wasted money. This school was the worst decision ever and now I'm paying for it. To make things worse, I don't know what I want my major to be. This has got to be the hardest decision in my life. & there's no one to talk to about it. No one to help me with my decision. There's just me. & as much as I pray for a directional signal, nothing has come yet. Woe is me.
Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)