Friday, June 05, 2015

Hello June. Hello Fitness.

Hello June. I'm sorta happy you're here. I'm happy because I'm 11 months away from an Associate's Degree. But the way I'm feeling I probably won't celebrate unless my circumstances change. I won't say this is the beginning of a "new me" but instead the recreation and growth of the "me" that I am. So I complained a lot here, but I plan on doing something about my situation.

I have a few fitness goals I need to reach:

  1. I need to fit back in my size small scrubs. I refuse to buy more Cherokee Scrubs. They're very expensive.
  2. I do not wish to be thin or skinny. I just want to have a flatter stomach in time for my college graduation of May 2016.
  3. I want to feel confident in the skin that I'm in.
Waist Trimmer Belt &Workout Vids.
That's about it. I purchased a few items from Amazon back in December and about a week ago. I purchased the 30 Day Shred and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism by Jillian Michaels back in December and I purchased my waist trimmer belt about a week ago. I plan to do reviews of the videos and waist trimmer belt in about two weeks.

Now here's my plan:
  •  I plan to wear my waist trimmer belt while doing the 30 Day shred video for 3 times a week. I hope to build my stamina up to do the video 5 times a week. But that will all depend on my work, school and sleep schedule (I don't want to be too tired).
  • I will wear this belt when I go walking and around my job.
  • After I am done with the 30 Day Shred, I plan on using the circuits provided by Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I want to do those 3-4 times a week.
I plan to not be all talk. I seem pretty motivated to begin this. I must believe that success is my only option! Wish me luck on my journey. This shall be a long one.
Reisha 

To purchase any of the items in this post, you may click below =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)