Monday, June 01, 2015

Lately.

It's been a while but I'm back again! I didn't mean to neglect my usual "Lately" posts. Anyway, here's a lookie into my life currently. I'm going to try to do this more on Mondays and biweekly -_- Yes, this post shall be short but my life is currently boring. I have no anxiety and I'm happy most about that.

Some days I think college is a ripoff... Other days I cannot wait to hold my diploma in my hand and quit every minimum wage job I am currently at. This summer I will be taking three classes and one lab. I''m nervous about it because Anatomy isn't my strong suit. It is also one of my biggest fears to fail a class. So I'm hoping and praying I pass this with at least a C. The teachers that I have are said to be really nice and helpful. It is also said that one of them is the best professor you could have in Anatomy at my school. I'm hoping these reviews on RateMyProfessor are all true. Otherwise, I'm screwed. I've also been learning how to get more out of studying. This way come June 15th, I'll be prepared for the material thrown at me. What makes this so nerve wrecking is that I have 2 days a week of crammed 16 weeks of Anatomy into 8. Pray for me.

Work is boring. Both of my jobs are boring. I'm currently typing this at my first job while thinking of a grand master plan to quit my second job. I love working at the zoo but I feel I have outgrown it. I'm not really a fan of  children (I like infants) so I prefer to work more with adults. Also, I hate standing on my feet for 8 hours. I worked an 11 hour shift where my feet were killing me. I havent been back to work since. Another thing about the zoo is I had an interview for a higher position and for some odd reason was turned down. There's no advancement working at the zoo. I might as well stay at my school job and worry about school until I graduate and can get an adult job. I was supposed to be saving for a car with two jobs but since I had to add in that third class, I'm going to use the money I receive back from school to put towards my car and hopefully purchase a car off of Craigslist for $1000. I don't need anything big nor expensive. All I need is something to get me from point A to point B until I can get a fulltime job as a Medical Assistant.

Hahaha, dating? No. Like I said previously, I'm busy working on myself. However, I have been approached with offers. None of which I have taken seriously. I'm not ready yet. & who knows when I will be. I'm content with being alone. Leave me be.

I'm starting to think more about my health. Since my weight gain with those antidepressant pills, I have been obsessed with losing my stomach area. I've googled multiple ways! But since I can't afford a gym membership at the moment, all m workouts will have to be at home workouts. I just need to find something that will make me sweat during the 30 day shred video by Jillian Michaels.

44 more days until my Amina Bina is here. Amina is my friend's baby and she will be born around July 15th (if we're lucky). My friends are awesome. I have very few but they mean the absolute world to me and I'm not sure what I would do without them.
Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)