Saturday, May 23, 2015

Summers are made for online classes.

This summer semester I am taking three classes and one lab. Two of the three classes are online and the other class and lab is land based so I have to go there before I go to work. Hopefully it can be paid for because if not then I'll be in a crap load of stress. I'm nervous about it more than anything though because its 15 week course material stuffed into 8 weeks. I'm beginning to pray more the closer June 15th gets here. I really need to pass Anatomy 2 to graduate. If I pass this summer then I'll have six classes left which is all clinical classes. I'm excited for the summer semester yet nervous for the outcome. I have found a tutor who will help me study and I'm looking to cut one of my two jobs so I can focus more on studying. Currently, I have two jobs and I'll also be taking classes. Great. I learned that in order to be successful I must defeat the negative thoughts in my mind to prosper. Thinking that I'm going to fail Anatomy will only have me failing Anatomy. BUT I will not touch the cat that is expected of us. I refuse to touch or dissect a cat.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post to the right that I found on Tumblr (not sure who to credit for it because I saved it years ago). I'm looking to create a closer relationship to God and what better way than to start praying more?
Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)