Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lately.

I've been missing in action lately. Mostly because I don't have anything to talk about. I feel like I've abandoned my blog. But I haven't, I swear. I just got shy and ran out of topics lol. Anyway, here's what's going on in my life.

College is so topsie curvy. I need to take psychology this summer and medical office stimulation. Because student loans won't pay because I'm not at 6 credit hours nor will my pell grant pay for it all, I'll need to come out of pocket $95 or add another class. I don't want to add another class because that means I won't have time to do anything this summer along with working two jobs (I'll get to that). 3 classes and 2 jobs for 8 whole weeks. Nope. My sanity will be gone before I reach the end of the semester.

I don't really want to work two jobs. I tried my hardest to get into the zoo part-time and not seasonal but they denied me the position. I don't know why I was denied but I was. If I had been accepted or at least have gotten an interview, my life would be much simpler. I could have worked there and quit my first job. But since the zoo is only seasonal, I cannot leave my first job or I'll be without a job at the end of the summer. I have to divide up my days of the week for both jobs. Three days at my school job and the weekends at the zoo. I love the zoo so much and I cannot see myself leaving them but that is something I may have to do. Only because I still want to have a life. But I also need to stay because for two weeks, I won't have a ride to my first job so I still need some sort of income. I hate how hard this has to be on me. I'll never really have time to rest with two jobs and I'm worried about burning myself out like last summer and becoming stressed and suicidal. Lawd, I need to pray some more.

Dating isn't on my agenda. I've recently been asked on a date which is coming up this Monday but I may cancel. I'm not interested in getting to know someone knew. I'm busy working on myself and fixing my life before I go ahead and date someone new.

My mental health is good and I also lost a lot of weight so I'm thrilled. I think I'm back to my regular weight before the medication I was taking. That makes me super happy. If I worked out a little more, I'm sure I'll have my flat tummy in no time. I'm not interested in losing anything more than that. I think I look fine either way it goes.

Friends are awesome. They're always awesome. I only really deal with about 4 people so I won't have a lot of drama and so far that's a great plan. I found the perfect gift for my niece Amina (Nay's baby) and I cannot wait to order it for her baby shower. Its a onesie that says "My Aunt ___ loves me" with a matching turban bow. I'm in love.

I've come up with two names to change my URL to so far: MyLifeAsReisha & ChasingReisha. Neither have been really big "OH MY GOD LET'S DO THIS" things so I'm just shuffling my cards. Let me know what you think below :)
Reisha 

2 comments:

  1. I like ChasingReisha! :) I'm going to email you soon petal! It'll probably be an entirely new convo thread because I've lost track of our old one! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiii my love! Thank you for your input. I really like that one too! & No problem. I'll be awaiting your email. I've missed you :*

      Delete

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)