Thursday, March 12, 2015

I Was Scammed Out of $900

If it ain't one thing it's another. I was scammed by a car dealership out of $900 for a lemon. They knew the car was but I didn't nor did my aunt. I was so sure I had found the car of my dreams but nope. God, it hurts. The pain of being scammed out of close to $1000 hurts so bad. & there's nothing I can do. In my state, as-is means just that and nobody can change it. SO I tried talking to the man who sold me the car and he did nothing but scream no refund and make up stories. I reported this incident to the BBB but I don't know if anything will change. I pray something does. I just want partial payment and a piece of a mind again.

If you're looking for a car and you have 0 credit, PLEASE be careful. Take the car to a mechanic and if the dealership says don't, LEAVE. It is my fault that I trusted my aunt more than my gut feeling when I should have left. I feel uncomfortable with my trust and unsure I can trust anyone now. This is crazy. I watch so many court shows. I feel like I can't even watch those for amusement anymore because I'm one of those stupid plaintiffs. This was my first car. My first dealership experience and now I don't want to have anything to do with a dealership or cars. I'll keep my ass on the bus if that's what I have to do.

I'm just hurt that I lost my down payment of $700 and first car payment of $200 and there's nothing I can do about it.

Please be careful out there lovelies.
Reisha 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know. My trust in humanity has weaken. Its so scary that there are people in the world like that. Thanks so much. My Kia Rio will be around in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)