Sunday, March 08, 2015

The Search Is ON!

Searching for a car to purchase has to be one of the most dreadful tasks on my list. Whenever I find something I like on Craigslist, its too expensive. Whenever I find something I like at a dealership, it gets sold the next day. Its like taking candy from a baby, literally. They're the candy takers and I'm the baby. I really want a Kia Rio but I think I'll settle for anything small. I'm just so sick of taking the bus that I seriously don't go anywhere. Everything I need to do takes time and I can't do it on the bus lines because our bus times are very inconvenient and stupid (yes, I have voiced my opinion about it). I really wish I was in my field of work to be able to afford a high-end car note of a newer Kia Rio but right now I'll stick with 2007-2009. I love those ones anyway. Did I mention car notes worry me & car insurance is like rent money? I just can't deal.

Welp, that's what's on my mind. How are you?
Reisha 

2 comments:

  1. haha I know buying a carrots be stressful but so exciting to have one when you get it no?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)