Saturday, June 24, 2017

Life Happened.

First, I would like to say that I passed my Fall 2016 semester with 3 A's and 2 B's! I was so proud of myself. Doing so brought my GPA up to a 3.0 and put me on track for graduation which was May 5th, 2017. For Spring 2017, I took 15 credit hours and passed all of them with a 4.0! That brought my GPA up to a 3.1 That really helped when it came time to apply for scholarships at my new school. So I am proof that even if you mess up in college that through hard work you can recover. If I did, anyone can. So yeah, I graduated in May with my Associate's in Science and now I am headed to a four year university to double major in Healthcare Administration and Psychology with a minor in Business Administration. I will have to spend three years there if I chose one major anyway so I went with both. I love the idea of being a healthcare manager but I also love psychology. Why choose?

To make things greater, I am currently employed as a phone operator at the college I will be attending in the Fall. This makes things cool because they are willingly to pay tuition for half of eight credit hours. That may not seem like much but tuition is expensive. I'm grateful. If I get promoted to full-time (which I plan to), they will pay the whole tuition for the eight credit hours. SCORE! Sad thing is I had to give my three week notice to my old college job because this new job wants all my time. My supervisor told me that I needed to spread my wings and fly. It was time and she was right. I miss her and the crew dearly but I had to go. Besides, I wasn't a student anymore so I wasn't eligible to work there any longer.

I bet you're wondering if I decorated my cap after all that talk I did about it. Well, I did. It wasn't exactly what I wanted but I still loved it. I went to Michael's for everything. I absolutely love pearls so I had to include those on my cap. I must say that graduation night was the best night of my life (yet again) but next graduation, I plan on not wearing heels. I feel like there is so much I'm leaving out from you guys. I planned a trip to Houston, Texas and I ended up going alone! It was an amazing trip. The people are super friendly. They constantly hugged me and gave out compliments. I never felt unsafe. I really want to move there. My cousin Kisha tried to convince me to stay. I would have gone but out of state tuition was three times the price of regular tuition. I'll wait. Maybe for graduate school I will move to Houston but I'm not sure. Here are some pictures that I love from my Houston trip! I'll be back my loves! Until next time.

Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)