Tuesday, April 01, 2014

HAPPY 2 DECADES OF ME!

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!

And frankly, it was AMAZING. First, I went to work and chilled out until 2. Many people called me and told me happy birthday, making me feel all mushy inside. At 2, I made my way home and picked up my cake. Aside from that, you could say my birthday was pretty boring up until 630 when I was picked up to head to my favorite restaurant, Buffalo Wild Wings. To my surprise, my closest friends had organized me a surprise birthday dinner! Now these people do not like each other. For them to come together for me was an amazing experience. I was just overwhelmed with happiness.

Words cannot begin to describe my gratefulness for their generosity... My past birthdays had been bad ones but this one was unforgettable. I don't have words to explain it but I do have pictures.
 My friends (and some random guy - to the left)
 My gorgeous babymama Symphony!
Seriously tired but still snapchatting: MyNameIsPeabo!

Sorry this post is short and sweet. My birthday was everything I could have wished for. I'll never let it go! One last thing I'd like to do in celebration is to take professional pictures when it gets warm. That'll be fun! Oh and if you're wondering why I titled this post "Happy 2 decades of me," well 2 decades represents my age and I thought it would be funny to go around saying decades instead of years. Make people think lmao. Anyway!

So for now, let's say:
Goodbye March. Hello April. Now where the hell is May with the end of the semester?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)