Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lately.

It has been about one entire month since I've posted a blog post. Believe me when I say that I've missed blogging. However, I haven't had anything to talk about. Odd, I know. Aside from my disappearance, I'd like to say thank you to anyone who has read my blogs. I am now at 11,000+ views and February 20th marked my one year of blogging (at that time I had 10,500+ views). I couldn't be more excited. I'm just a bit sad I didn't post on that date :/ Can't go back now, can we? I'm done saying I'm done playing. I promise. So, how about a Lately post?

College is driving me to drop out and sell drugs. Just kidding! But if you're a college student and college has never given you the urge to drink, strip, sell drugs or stay in bed forever then you're failing college and you may need to seek an adviser. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.. Or am I? Depends on how you're feeling I guess. Anyway, I dropped my Statistics class so that leaves me with 4 classes of 5 to pass. It was too much for me. So is the curriculum change smh. Due to the curriculum change, I may not be accepted into my major this summer thus forcing me to graduate TWO years from now. Yeah, I'm pissed. I've already been at this community college for TWO years. That's an associate's degree. So to tell me I'd have TWO more fucking years means I could have been at a university for the same shit. Alongside that, I think I want a degree in Dental Hygiene. I don't know what to do and thanks to the curriculum change, my idea may not work out. Welcome to reality.

Work is work. As I've said, I love my second job. However, I'm excited for my zoo job to resume soon. I really miss my coworkers!

Dating relationships are completely blah. Well, I have some action yet I don't want it. People who know me are starting to expect that I'm gay because I choose my education over men. I guess. Another reason I can't deal with society. Do you realize how stupid that sounds? "She's gay because she wants to focus on school and getting herself stable for the future." Oh. Aside from that, I do have a crush on a college basketball player in another state. I saw him play at a nearby university. He was the away team :) He doesn't know of my existence though and I think he has interest in a specific girl right now so I don't want to impose. Moreover, I'm not ready for a relationship. I would like to have a car and my license before I consider dating. Seriously.

Health has become a big thing to me. I've been working out at home for about a week now. Mostly ab exercises to help flatten my stomach. I even bought an exercise ball for the ball pass ab exercise and a speed jump rope for a warm-up exercise. I really want to look good in a crop top!

Friendships are boring. I need new friends. My friends never want to do anything fun. They're always complaining. Booooo (thumbs down).

There's my life in a nutshell :)