Monday, June 03, 2013

Crooked Smile - J. Cole Ft. TLC

How you like this crooked smile?

Aside from all the ratchetness in the music world today, earlier J. Cole released his new single "Crooked Smile" to promote self-love with the help of girl group, TLC. The song is about loving who you are in the way that God has created you. The title of the song comes from J. Cole's own smile. "They tell me I should fix my grill cause I got money now. I ain’t gon’ sit around and front like I ain’t thought about it." Along with that he reassures the ladies that there is a man out there that will look beyond their imperfections to love who they are on the inside. This song is a perfect one to kick off his Dollar and a Dream tour which begins on June 11th to promote his sophomore album, Born Sinner, releasing on June 18. The cost of a ticket to this tour will be $1 (no joke) and it will be on a first come, first served basis at the venue. If you're not a fan of this man, you need to get hipped.

Lyrics are available at: RapGenius
More about the tour can be found here: Here & Here You may purchase the album below for $12.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)