Sunday, June 02, 2013

Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?

I started this on April 8, 2013 and I AM FINISHING IT. I just took a break ;D
Back to your regular scheduled programming.

Are you living the life of your dreams? Absolutely not.

Maybe one day I will be but right now, I am far from living the life of my dreams. I'm sorta on the right track though. When I was a kid, I thought I would have my own apartment at 18, a paying job, a awesome boyfriend, a car with a valid driving license, and a full-time college student. Well, I crossed out only one thing off the list. I am in college and working on the rest of those things.

I've recently came to the realization that life is hard. I hate being an adult. I wish I could be a kid again. The only thing I look forward to these days is going back to bed. I can't wait until I'm living comfortably in my own spacious apartment with a job I love going to. Not saying I'm not content with my job now, its just I wish I had more hours, it was permanent and transportation to and from it.. Other than that, I love my job.

I won't give up on my goals to better myself because I know I can do it with prayer and determination. I just hope everything falls into place soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)