Friday, May 24, 2013

Farewell Old Friend..

Dear Him,

As I type this letter, I couldn't be more happier with my current situation. When we were together, I was more miserable than I knew. I was blinded by the love I wish you had had for me. What I didn't realize was you were slowly bringing me down and clouding my thoughts. You didn't support me in anything that I did and you tore me down when I needed to be lifted. You didn't love me. I was just a temporary replacement until you could find a way to get your ex back..like last time. I was just too blinded by sweet words to see. I was distracted from my morals and my goals because I was too busy chasing after you. I had to apologize to myself for allowing you to play with my emotions the way you did. I had to apologize to myself for the wasted time and broken heart I would have never experienced if I had not let you in after you walked out of my life the first time. When you walked out of my life for the last and final time, I prayed to God that I'd never feel the same pain again. If it wasn't for prayer, family and friends, I'm not sure how I would have gotten over you. I realized you were put into my life to show me what I wanted in a guy, could be obtained, but you were not who I deserved. You were a taste of what God will give me as a full package in the future. That sucks for you though.

I can't lie though, I miss the moments we share... But I miss my your hoodie more. Remember all the times you would tell me things that you said you couldn't dare tell any other girl? The times I stayed up all night to wait for you to get off of work so you would have someone to talk to? The times you would randomly Facetime me and we would stare at each other for hours without saying a word? Do you remember when you said you loved me? Or the time you brought over your hoodie and I stood on my tippy toes to hug you tightly because I loved the hoodie? How about the times we would argue about sports while on Facetime? If you don't remember any of these times then I can understand why you chose to bash me on Twitter. I can understand why you chose to call me "old news" and tell everyone how weak I was for you and that you played me. I can understand why you would think I would be mad and why you would think my tweets are about you. Little do you know, you were the bitter one and not me.

I don't regret any moment of the time that I was blessed to have spent with you. I relive them whenever I'm reminded of how much fun you were. I honestly pray you find everything you want in your next. If I didn't forgive you, I'd be walking around miserable and depressed because I believed you truly loved me. Although I'm too lazy to get to know someone new and begin dating, please don't think I'm still hung up on you. Honestly, the betrayal doesn't hurt as much anymore. The only thing that bothers me is that you're doing the same thing you did to me to other helpless girls. I don't want to go into details because I've already said enough. I just had to be completely sure I was over you before I wrote this. That way I could put down everything that I felt without updating this later.

So here's to the future!
Good luck babyyyy,

Reisha



2 comments:

  1. You took the words right out of my mouth. I beyond love this post. It explains everything I have been feeling for the last two years. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I'm glad you could relate to it.

      Delete

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)