Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Way - Ariana Grande Ft. Mac Miller Review

I've always thought Ariana Grande's voice was beautiful but this song blew me away!! She reminds me of a young Mariah Carey. I never thought I'd hear someone sound like MC, but Ariana does it! I would love to hear her cover an MC song such as Always Be My Baby or Fantasy. Anyway, Ariana is well known as the beautiful red headed "Cat" on Nickelodeon's Victorious. I don't think we get to hear enough of her voice on the show that's why I was blown away when I watched this video.
The video shows Ariana's sweet side while she goofs around with her love interest, Mac Miller (I'm loving his sweaters). I believe she'd make it as a R&B artist. 
I'd definitely recommend this song. How can you not like it? Its catchy.

Watch the video here:
Buy Ariana's single from Itunes: HERE
Also you may purchase from Amazon below: