Monday, March 04, 2013

Diced Pineapples Cover - Ash Kardash Synopsis

"Something about this dude got me tripping. Cause I'm willingly to give up all i got, all to have what I've been missing and I'm like "is you crazy?" goes the conscience in my mind. Cause this the same old thang that happened to you last time. Remember how you gave him your heart? & in the end, that nigga stepped on it. & then you gave him all your love... & in the end, that nigga pissed on it. & you were hurt. You were in so much pain."

I'm positive many girls have felt like this in a relationship. You've probably have seen this video floating around Facebook. Its just THAT great of a song. Well, I'll give you why I believe I can relate to it. All of the guys I have dated in the past have done something to make me wonder "why am I still here?" My most recent crush made me think this way. He definitely had my all and messed that up like it meant nothing. I felt like the love of his life. The thorn to his rose. Yet he hurt me like the rest had. How he saw it was "we've invested so much time. it wouldn't be right if you just walked away." He said this although he had a girlfriend i knew nothing about. He had developed feelings on her with me. These lyrics got me thinking about why am I holding on to him? What is it he can possibly prove to me that he hasn't already? When he ran off those two times, I was hurt. But the 2nd time caused me a lot of pain. Shoot. Walking away on MY OWN probably hurt me the most. Ash Kardash hit home with these lyrics.


"& boy, you put me through a lot. Should I be with you? Hell. Probably not. Because every day is the same shit we going back and forth about a different bitch. & I'm mad & crying & asking you why you lying & you tell me to grow up cause all these bitches is mad & they can't prove it. So then I stop & I'm thinking to myself, "you know what? Maybe this nigga didn't." & then I come to my senses & I'm like "HELL NO. Him? I know this nigga did it."

I'd like to put something in italics:
"you put me through a lot. Should I be with you? Hell. Probably not. Because every day is the same shit we going back and forth about a different bitch. & I'm mad & crying & asking you why you lying." While listening to the song, THIS stood out to me. He's forever throwing other girls in my face. "Oh so and so is cute." "your body has nothing on Nicki Minaj." Are you serious? When I decided to walk away from him it was because I was tired of arguing about different females or his exes. I have to deal with your past, your exes and your current females. I realized I didn't have to put up with that. Frankly, NO GIRL should have to feel in competition with other girls for her man. Yet he wasn't even "my man." I had no obligation or commitment to him but I felt I did because I thought we would soon be together and a couple. So much for my dreams. How do you expect me to play my part when you have have other girls auditioning for my role? So I used to get mad, (not cry), and ask him why he would lie but he'd say he's not lying and everything he's saying is true. He always played victim. Like I was doing him oh so wrong when it was him that was hurting me. I had all the evidence that he had been lying to me. When would second chances run out?

"I guess I'm in my feelings right now. I guess I'm in my feelings right now."

I recommend this song, this mixtape, to any and every one! Ash Kardash is definitely relatable. 


Diced Pineapples by Ash Kardash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)