Friday, March 25, 2016

Lately.

I feel like I've been neglecting my little place on the internet and for that, I am sorry. Its just so much has been going on and I haven't really had time to type. But here's my Lately post that's well over due. Stick with me now ;)

College is good since I took the semester off. I've made the final decision to leave the medical assisting field for the nursing field. It was a tough decision. I've came so far with medical assisting but now I want to change my major and do something else. I don't know what it is. I enjoy learning and school. I hope I dont change my major anymore after this. I have a plan. My plan is to continue taking pre-req classes at my community college then transfer to a local university where I will finish my science classes then apply for their nursing program. I can't take anatomy at my current school nor can I join their RN program because of it (you only get three attempts). I'm fine by that. I want a bachelor's degree anyway.

Work is just peachy. I went through three jobs since 2016 began. This final job (currently the 3rd) is perfect for me. It keeps me busy and the coworkers are really nice. The first two I didn't like. I dreaded going to work and felt unappreciated there. I didn't like it and I was miserable. Thank God I found my current job but I got an offer to go back to my school job and I don't know whether to take on both or just stay with my current. Did I mention my current job is close to home? Maybe 10 minutes away.

I have a crush but I wouldn't say we're dating. Hell, he doesn't even know I like him. But I have been talking to him on a friend basis. We're "cool." I just need to get his number. He's cute, tall and smart. He goes to my current school and we've met before but I never spoke up. Lord knows how much I think about this boy. This is so weird. Feels like high school again. On another note, remember this guy? Well, he got with his ex the week after we broke up and she purposely got pregnant so now our friendship is kinda on the rocks. Things do change.

That about wraps things up in my life. I miss you all. How are you?
Reisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for viewing my post. Feel free to leave a comment =)