Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Today Was A Good Day.

First, I woke up 25 minutes before I needed to head to the bus stop to catch my bus. I left the house at my regular time (9:15am) and as I was walking down the hill to the bus stop, my bus was there. It came 3 mins earlier than the scheduled time. So I got lucky there.
Next, I got downtown at 9:42am and began to study for a test I had at 11. My studying got interuppted when my friend called to vent about her love life. Blah. I got to school around 10:50 am and wasn't much prepared for the test.

After I took the test, I felt like crap. I turned in my test and walked out of the room around 11:24am. I sat around with a friend until 12. At 12, I went to a meeting with my "excellence" mentor. I ended up back with my friend until 12:15 when she seen a girl from my old high school. I turned around and I didn't see her. As soon as I got up, I began to stretch and look around when I saw one of my 3 favorite english teachers, Mrs. Smith! I ran to her with opened arms. Yes, with opened arms. We talked for a little while, but it meant a lot to me to hear her say how proud she was of me. Mrs. Smith had been my english teacher during my sophomore year (one of the hardest years of my life). After I realized I failed a two quarters in her class, I had to make it up during my junior year. I respected her so much for failing me that we became best friends.

Anyway, Mrs. Smith forced me to class instead of talking to her lol. I got to my English composition class and was relieved that we were watching a movie. BOO YAH. It was a bit interesting. I didn't leave the class early either. I was actually the last person out of class. After class, I caught the bus to go downtown and I saw a girl I hung out with back in the day. We caught up for 20 mins before my bus came.
Now I'm on the bus, smiling.